“Time flies when you’re having fun.” Maybe we should think about not having so much fun so it will slow down a bit. Can you believe it’s already the end of 2011? It took us a few tries, but we finally got a decent photo. (Thank you, photographer Philip)
- Tom completed another semester of studies toward his Doctorate in Pastoral Counseling. He also learned all the hoops one must jump through in order to complete Certification. He divides his time between The Journey and Pastoral Counseling.
- Rhonda completed another year of college courses toward her degree in Social Work and transfers to a four-year university (ETSU) in January – six classes and an internship to go for her BSW.
- Lydia is one semester away from graduating with her Masters in Counseling and began an internship at a play therapy clinic in Cleveland, TN.
- Grace has completed all of her coursework for Elementary Education and begins student teaching January 2nd. She and Brandon graduate in May, 2012.
- Ellen completed another year in her studies, amidst her very busy social life with the Volunteers for Christ. Ellen worked on crew at Cedar Campus for the first time – and plans to return this summer.
- Nathan successfully completed his first year of high school AND has not only outgrown all of his sisters, but has also beaten all of their swim times…which he is happy to point out at every opportunity.
2011 has been our year of “trusting when we cannot see.” God is faithful to meet all of our needs and every day we are amazed at just how He meets us right where we need Him most.
We pray that you and your family are met by God’s faithfulness and are reminded that He is not only the one who provides all you need, but He IS all you need.